Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I am not a stinky boy

I took a bath without screaming my damn head off.  Oh, sorry.  Mommy says "damn" is on the censored list. You'll have to forgive me.   I was very excited because it was the first time ever!  I'm not sure what the problem with baths has been but I really don't like them.  I think it might be post traumatic stress from the first day I was breathing.  They ripped me out and threw me in a bath.  Apparently, there are pictures floating around of the event and they are not pretty.  I think Mommy has decided they are too scary to share so you'll have to trust me on this one.   Plus I'm naked in them and I wouldn't want any potential girlfriends to see me in all my glory.



I sum up today's post below.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I love the summation video! Please include as many of these as possible. :) Love to you and Cooper! xoxo

    ReplyDelete