Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Very First Cold

I am sick.  What the heck?  I don't understand why I can't breath and why I'm so hot and why I neeeeeeed to be glued to my mama's side.  Doesn't make any sense to me.  I did hear Mom say something about it being nice of me to get sick on the same day as my 4 month well baby check-up...I guess those are covered 100%.  I think I should get the $25 difference.  I need it for my college fund.  Do you have any idea how much college is going to cost by the time I get there?!?  So yeah, this sucks.  I am really sleepy but I can't seem to stay asleep for longer than about a half an hour and Grandma couldn't hold me at chemotherapy because I'm contagious or something.  I need to get better so that I can continue to be Grandma's best medicine.

Mama told me to tell you that I weigh 12 lbs and 5 oz and am 24.25 inches long.  That's almost double my birth weight and I've grown over 5 inches in length.  My doctor is very impressed.  I am charting on the typically developing charts and meeting all of my developmental milestones.  I guess that's pretty good or something.  All I know is that right now, I'm too tired to care.  I going to put on my jammies and cry.



No comments:

Post a Comment